OraQuick® HCV Test (also available for HIV testing)
OraQuick® HCV Rapid Antibody Test
The first and only FDA-approved, point-of-care test for hepatitis C (HCV) antibodies that meets the new guidelines. Currently under review by Health Canada; available for Canadian market in 2016.
Advantages of OraQuick® HCV
- Accurate: Reliable results with >98% accuracy.
- Simple: 3-easy steps; CLIA-waived
- Fast: Test and result delivery in 20 minutes for immediate linkage to care.
- Recommended: Both the CDC and AASLD have issued new screening guidelines in an effort to identify these HCV positive people before it’s too late.
- Flexible: Specimens for Clinical and Non-Clinical Settings
OraQuick® is appropriate for testing in locations such as:
- Public Health Settings
- Physician Offices
- Community-Health Clinics
- Emergency Rooms
- Results of a Multi-Center Evaluation of a New Rapid Test for Detection of HCV Infection Using Whole Blood, Serum, Plasma and Oral Fluid
- Evaluation of a new, rapid test for detecting HCV infection, suitable for use with blood or oral fluid
- Evaluation of Three Rapid Screening Assays for Detection of Antibodies to Hepatitis C Virus
- Performance Evaluation of the OraQuick Hepatitis C Virus Rapid Antibody Test