The latest Fibroscan, the 630 Expert has now been licensed by Health Canada. The new device offers all of the same diagnostic features of the previous models with many valuable enhancements.
The new device is the first model to offer a spleen stiffness module, allowing further measurement of cirrhosis.
It does this while increasing its ease of use with its interface and smart tools for easy examination.
More information will be made available upon request.
FibroMeter is a range of blood tests for evaluating the stage of liver fibrosis and cirrhosis. Each FibroMeter test has been specifically designed for the main specific etiologies, using determined sets of markers.
The FibroMeter range covers the 3 main causes of liver diseases
- Viral hepatitis (Virus)
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
- Alcoholic Liver Disease (ALD)
What is the Fibrometer VIRUS?
The Virus FibroMeter® (FibroMeter® V) assesses the stage of liver fibrosis. It has been specifically designed for patients with chronic viral infection, as well as for patients with coinfection.
What is a FibroMeter NAFLD?
A FibroMeter® NAFLD evaluates the state of liver fibrosis in patients affected by metabolic steatopathy.
What is a FibroMeter ALCOHOL?
A FibroMeter® Alcohol evaluates the stage of liver fibrosis in patients affected by alcoholic liver disease.
What is FibroMeter VCTE?
It assesses the stage of liver fibrosis in patients with chronic viral hepatitis (B, C) with or without HIV coinfection, and patients with metabolic steatosis.
How to use FibroMeter
Watch Echosens’ Blood Markers Video.
For more information, visit fibrometer.com/en/using-a-fibrometer.html
1) Improved fibrosis staging by elastometry and blood test in chronic hepatitis C
2) The combination of a blood test and FibroScan improves the non-invasive diagnosis of liver fibrosis
3) Comparison of Eight Diagnostic Algorithms for Liver Fibrosis in Hepatitis C: New Algorithms Are More Precise and Entirely Noninvasive
4) A New Combination of Blood Test and FibroScan for Accurate Non-Invasive Diagnosis of Liver Fibrosis Stages in Chronic Hepatitis C
5) Diagnostic usefulness of FibroMeter VCTE for hepatic fibrosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
6) AASLD: “When and in whom to initiate HCV Therapy”
The latest Fibroscan 430 Mini is now available in Canada. The new device offers all of the same diagnostic features of the previous models with many valuable enhancements.
The Fibroscan 430 mini is very portable weighing only 8 kg. It comes with a colour 12” touch screen and 2 probe connectors, allowing both probes to be connected simultaneously. The FS 430 Mini is compatible with all three probes and CAP.
The Compact 430 Mini has advanced DiComm connectivity, USB printer compatibility and much larger data storage of 256 GB.
The integrated battery provides battery back-up for up to one and half hours allowing lightweight portability with an optional roll stand for even greater versatility.
For more information please contact us to arrange a demonstration at your centre.